Stir fried chicken noodles Singapore styleadmin
Singapore style noodle soup is one of the most popular and popular dishes, combining a variety of simple ingredients to create a delicious and enticing dish.
|Photo: Serious Seats.|
– 3 small pieces of rice noodles
– 1 sliced chicken breast, cut thin
– 1 red bell pepper, 1 small carrot, 3 red cabbage, all fiber
– 1 chilli, seeded, chopped; 2 thick ginger slices
– 1 teaspoon dried shrimp; 12-15 fresh shrimp, peeled clean
– Marinate Chicken: 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon cornstarch
– Shrimp paste: 1/2 teaspoon of corn flour, 1 teaspoon of white wine, 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– Noodle: 1 tablespoon curry powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
– Spices: 1 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, pepper, oil, garlic, 1 cup of water
Bring about 15 minutes of chicken. Shrimp broth about 5 minutes then stir fry until shrimp color, relatively ripe.
Pour noodles in warm water for 10-15 minutes to soften, then marinated for at least 20-30 minutes. Can be prepared from the day before and stored in the refrigerator.
Dried shrimp, soaked in warm water for about 15 minutes, then chopped.
Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the pan, heat, garlic, ginger and chilli before about 20 seconds. Then add the chicken, carrots stir fry until the chicken. Add the pepper, and spicy salt, soy sauce soy sauce, dried shrimp into the pan. Next to noodles. Add 1 tablespoon of water to the pan, stir well. Wedge mouth.
Add to the chives and cooked shrimp. The island is soft and ripe. Lay out plates, decorate the coriander and lemon pieces to add flavor.