How to make Singaporean noodles simple but deliciousadmin
Fried noodles are a familiar dish for Vietnamese people. Just a little variation on the right there is a delicious Singaporean fried noodles.
|Photo: The Woks of Life.|
– About 8-12 shrimps have been peeled
– Dry noodles (small rice noodles)
– 2 eggs (may not be available)
– 3 bowls of raw spinach, 1 carrot, 1 scallion, 1/2 onion, 3 dried red chili, 1 sausage (or 1/4 cup smoked sausage / smoky sliced)
– 1 tablespoon curry powder, 2 tablespoons salt, 1 tablespoon wine, 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, a little pepper
Prawn washed. Instant noodles in cold water for about 20 minutes. When preparing to cook noodles to drain. Squash cabbage, carrots and green onions, chili and onion, put together a plate.
Heat the pan over high heat, add the oil. When the oil sausages and shrimp on the island about 10 seconds then add chili, carrots, onions and evenly. After about 30 seconds, add the cabbage and sprinkle the curry powder mixture over the pan.
Then add the noodles (should cut the noodles while eating). Taste seasoning and add alcohol. The island is about 2 minutes, avoid making noodles stick to the bottom of the pan.
Next add sesame oil (sesame oil), soy sauce, pepper, green onion and eggs (if any). Stir the noodles in the pan for a few minutes, then rinse and enjoy.